Re: [Ekiga-list] Client compatibility with ekiga.net

Le jeudi 18 mars 2010 à 11:28 +0100, Mounir Lamouri a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Eugen Dedu
> <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
> > Well, to my knowledge, windows version should work.  What do you mean by
> > "does not work" and "buggy"?  I need to find time to work on windows
> > version...
>
> If I recall correctly, I was calling (from GNU/Linux) a Windows
> client. When the Windows client click to answer, nothing happened.
> Also, the contact list was always empty even after adding a contact
> which was online.
> Unfortunately, I do not own a Windows OS so I can't reproduce this bug.

I had chats lasting hours using the GNU/Linux version with the windows
version at the other end. It is not that broken. If I remember correctly
there was such issue sometimes, but if the other end give a try it
works. It was with 3.2.5 on the windows side...