Re: [Ekiga-list] Questions about snapshots
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Questions about snapshots
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:50:19 +0200
Sorry for the delay and thank you very much for your involvement in ekiga.
On 06/27/10 08:56, Yann wrote:
I am trying to help by reporting bugs. Yannick advised me to use the
- Is the snapshot wiki page
(http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Snapshots) up-to-date ? (last
modification is June 13rd)
Yes, it is up-to-date unfortunately. Snapshots use ekiga master with
stable ptlib/opal, and there are a few very important issues which need
to be fixed before testing it, see
When they get fixed, I will send an e-mail for testing, and testing
will be *greatly* appreciated.
- Is the warning "Currently, there are several known regressions with
snapshots, so they are not provided. They will come back once these
regressions are fixed. " true? if yes, when do you think the snapshots
will be ok to be used ?
I do not know. Still I think this is the most urgent thing currently.
I plan to work on them probably next week.
- It is written "TODO" for the Ubuntu snapshot installation procedure.
As I use Ubuntu 10.04, is it ok for me to use the Debian snapshot
procedure? or should i wait for the Ubuntu procedure to be created ?
You could try, but I think it does not work since I generate them using
debian unstable, which use updated versions of packages, not found in
] [Thread Prev