[Ekiga-list] Questions about snapshots
- From: Yann <yannubuntu gmail com>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Ekiga-list] Questions about snapshots
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:56:00 +0900
I am trying to help by reporting bugs. Yannick advised me to use the
- Is the snapshot wiki page
(http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Snapshots) up-to-date ? (last
modification is June 13rd)
- Is the warning "Currently, there are several known regressions with
snapshots, so they are not provided. They will come back once these
regressions are fixed. " true? if yes, when do you think the snapshots
will be ok to be used ?
- It is written "TODO" for the Ubuntu snapshot installation procedure.
As I use Ubuntu 10.04, is it ok for me to use the Debian snapshot
procedure? or should i wait for the Ubuntu procedure to be created ?
] [Thread Prev