[Ekiga-devel-list] Status of ekiga master

After a few tests:

- video glitch: artifacts at the bottom of video part (where the audio/hold buttons were before)
- calling 500 freezes remote video as soon as it appears
- the communication with 500 stopped with "Local user cleared the call" but I have not done anything
- presence does not work (opal API changed in this version)
- it seems Neighbours either (if I understand Julien correctly)
- takes 10 seconds to quit