Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga only listens on localhost for incoming sip connection

On 2010年06月21日 08:55, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> Question is is there a way to change ekige to let it listen on *:sip.
> Thanks in advance!

It seems I can workout this issue myself, it seems ekiga listens to
incoming SIP call even only listening on localhost. So my colleague do
call me and the bell do ring, but we have a second problem of not able
to do video. as it is a separate problem I'll post on a separate email.