[Ekiga-list] ekiga only listens on localhost for incoming sip connection

Hello.

In my homeoffice I am the only person who need to receive video phone
calls from colleagues in uptown office. My home office network is behind
a single NAT firewall (DSL router), so I guess setting up port-fowarding
on the router to forward the a few ports needed by ekiga, and tell my
colleague to call me using sip:123.116.115.109 is the easiest setup. IP
address doesn't change, thus usually my colleague should reach me. I
hope by doing so I could avoid the complicated setup of STUN and ekiga
account and so like, which troubled me for a few days and left me clueless.

My problem: I found when ekiga starts, it listens on sip connection from
local host.

$ netstat -ul | head -n8
激活Internet连接 (仅服务器)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
udp        0      0 *:domain                *:*
udp        0      0 *:41017                 *:*
udp        0      0 *:828                   *:*
udp        0      0 *:39614                 *:*
udp        0      0 *:bootps                *:*
udp        0      0 localhost:sip           *:*

I believe this setup won't let my colleague reach me through sip
protocol, the expected behavior is that it should listen to *:sip
instead of localhost:sip, at least with my knowledge on TCP. I am also
confused why sip is not listened on TCP and if it is necessary at all.

Question is is there a way to change ekige to let it listen on *:sip.
Thanks in advance!