Re: [Ekiga-list] Will pay for Ekiga customization

Good day all!

we need cistomization of Ekiga sip phone for video (will pay 100 usd or more)
  • We use Ekiga as videoscreen for Cisco 7960 hardware sip phones. We customized asterisk configs to estabilish call between 2XXX and 2YYY extensions registered on sipphones when XXX call to YYY from hardware phones.
  • So Ekiga should stay in tray until call come
  • When it comes, it should immedeatly answer sip call and start video sending via Theora (or h264 - which has highest quality?). Size should be DVD or fullscreen.
  • When call ends - it should minimize back to tray
  • No controls (dial, settings) are needed for end user. Only choice of full-screen/1:1 dvd size/ stop video and minimize.
This is first step for our solution, need asap (by Friday).