[Ekiga-list] Ekiga Echo concellation

Hi,

My friend and I tested the echo cancellation and noise suppression features of ekiga, for which we used our labtop's internal mic and speakers. However echo cancellation does not work in either direction. There is absolutely no difference between sound without echo cancellation and with echo cancellation enabled. We still hear our own respective voices from our speakers. Could someone please help me in debugging this problem..

Thanks,

Ahsan