Re: [Ekiga-list] Will pay for Ekiga customization

Hi,

So here there are estimates for myself, other people can be faster/slower.

On 10/06/10 08:02, Kayrat Ahmetov wrote:
Good day all!

we need cistomization of Ekiga sip phone for video (will pay 100 usd or
more)

    - We use Ekiga as videoscreen for Cisco 7960 hardware sip phones. We
    customized asterisk configs to estabilish call between 2XXX and 2YYY
    extensions registered on sipphones when XXX call to YYY from hardware
    phones.

The problem is that I am not expert in SIP.  What does 2XXX and 2YYY mean?

    - So Ekiga should stay in tray until call come

This is easy: there is an option in preferences to start ekiga directly in tray. There is a bug here: when answering the call, the window is not shown: we will take care of this bug, maybe 30-60 min of work.

    - When it comes, it should immedeatly answer sip call and start video
    sending via Theora (or h264 - which has highest quality?). Size should be
    DVD or fullscreen.

I think ekiga supports auto-answering, but I do not what that exactly mean, does anyone know? As far as I know, when a call arrives you need to press a button, but with a *bit* of coding this can be changed too. I would say this can take 2-5 hours of coding.

Starting in full screen is easy, a matter of changing a value in gconf settings (or changing a few lines of code too). Max size is 640x480, shown in fullscreen.

Recent H264 does not work currently with ekiga.  Theora does work.

    - When call ends - it should minimize back to tray

This can be done too, maybe 0.5-1h of coding.

    - No controls (dial, settings) are needed for end user. Only choice of
    full-screen/1:1 dvd size/ stop video and minimize.

This can be done too. We can add a dialog box for choosing full screen, 640x480, stop and minimize. This can take maybe 8 hours.

This is first step for our solution, need asap (by Friday).

So to add everything: except the first item (2XXX), this can take 10-15 hours of coding.

Is someone on this list interested to code it?