Re: [Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Hi wanted to know if ekiga could be ported to a mobile phone

Thanks for the information and I will try and the android forums, irc
and mailing list, as this will be my first time compiling software from
scratch, but it should be fun, because I really want ekiga on my android
phone.