Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga do not work behind NAT -- Ekiga on Ubuntu using DSL

Le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 19:21 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 18:39 +0100, kapetr a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > as asked by "Yannick Defais" <sevmek free fr>,
> > I have add twinkle log and wireshark output to
> >
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ekiga/+bug/517580
> >
> > to comparison to Ekigas STUN problem.
> >
> > it affect also chain "Ekiga on Ubuntu using DSL"
>
> Can you post to the bug report an ekiga -d 4 output and a new libpcap
> trace ?

Damien, on my request, kapetr first upgraded to Ekiga last stable and
provided both a d 4 and a wireshark log. Please read the report...

Here they are:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/38855655/ekiga.log.txt
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/38855685/ekiga.wireshark.log

Same for twinkle: