Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga do not work behind NAT -- Ekiga on Ubuntu using DSL

Le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 18:39 +0100, kapetr a écrit :

as asked by "Yannick Defais" <sevmek free fr>,
I have add twinkle log and wireshark output to

to comparison to Ekigas STUN problem.

it affect also chain "Ekiga on Ubuntu using DSL"

Can you post to the bug report an ekiga -d 4 output and a new libpcap trace ?

I have the feeling it fails to map RTP ports for some reason in your case.

 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   Be IP           :
       FOSDEM          :
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras ekiga net