Re: [Ekiga-list] registration fails immediately if STUN is not used

>> Are you saying that all my clients should have STUN enabled? Or that I
>> tell my proxy to use STUN?

> All the clients should have STUN enabled.

What?  Does one need STUN for outgoing calls?  I can't imagine why this would be true.

However, I ask because outgoing calls work only sometimes, but often there is no connection made.  I am behind a NAT router (WRT54GL), on Ubuntu Karmic.