Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

Le dimanche 14 février 2010 à 20:43 +0000, My Name a écrit :
> - open question: if installed in ProgFiles for ex., does uninstallation
> work as expected or it still try to remove the whole ProgFiles?

It doesn't matter.  If it deletes any files ANYWHERE that don't belong to it, that's a critical error, and it needs to be fixed immediately.  I haven't attempted to verify the behavior on uninstalling, but there's more than enough information to justify checking it out.

What's weird is that we did not code the installer / uninstaller part. It comes "out of the box" from a standard project (NSI).
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   Be IP           :
       FOSDEM          :
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras ekiga net