Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

> - open question: if installed in ProgFiles for ex., does uninstallation
> work as expected or it still try to remove the whole ProgFiles?

It doesn't matter.  If it deletes any files ANYWHERE that don't belong to it, that's a critical error, and it needs to be fixed immediately.  I haven't attempted to verify the behavior on uninstalling, but there's more than enough information to justify checking it out.