Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

2010/2/14 Stan <scc1909 yahoo com>
Thank you for the reply, Michel. I assure you that the install wanted to install Ekiga in the My Documents directory. I made a deliberate decision to allow it, because I thought maybe there was something in My Docs that Ekiga could use. I thought it a bit unusual, but let it happen. I could have browsed to Program Files and forced the install in that directory, but decided not to.

I thought the installdir the installer proposed was Mydocs but it seems it was mydocs/ekiga which definitely tell there is a bug that leads the uninstaller to remove the top directory of the installed directory.

--
web : http://memeteau.com