Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

Michel, the installer, Stan, has reported several times here that the reason he installed to MyDocs, is that the install itself requested it.  He reports that he found it "odd".  Is it possible that indeed the Ekiga Windows install is asking for MyDocs as it's install-location?  It has been reported, several times, that it did that.