Re: [Ekiga-list] Calling sip:500 ekiga net from Asterisk?

On 12/16/2010 12:04 AM, Gilles wrote:
At 17:15 15/12/2010, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
The best way to connect your private asterisk to ekiga.net is to use a trunk.

Thanks Thierry. Pardon my shallow knowledge of SIP, but will I have to add a trunk for every single SIP number I want to call from XLite through Asterisk? Can't I just add some generic setting in Asterisk so that users can dial any SIP number through the Net?

Thank you.