[Ekiga-list] Calling sip:500 ekiga net from Asterisk?

Hello

I'm an Asterisk newbie, and would like to call the free numbers at Ekiga to
perform echo tests, etc.

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Fun_Numbers

I managed to connect an SIP client to Asterisk, and Asterisk to a VoIP
provider, with the SIP client + Asterisk behind a NAT router. I can dial out
to my cellphone through my VOSP, and receive calls from my cellphone with
two-way audio just fine:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3749/asterisknat.png

However, when I type "sip:500 ekiga net" into XLite, it says "Call
established" but I don't see anything in the Asterisk console (sip set
debug) and get no sound from the Ekiga server:

;=========== sip.conf
[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
srvlookup = yes

externip=<my public IP>
localnet=192.168.0.0/24

;all RTP packets go through Asterisk
canreinvite=no

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

register => myaccount:mypass myvosp com

[myvosp_outgoing]
type=peer
host=myvosp.com
username=myaccount
secret=mypass
fromuser=myaccount
fromdomain=myvosp.com
nat=yes
canreinvite=no

[myvosp_incoming]
type=peer
host=myvosp.com
context=from_myvosp
nat=yes
canreinvite=no

[6011]
type=friend
context=my-phones
secret=6011
host=dynamic
qualify=yes
;NOT NEEDED? nat=yes
nat=no

;=========== extensions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=yes
clearglobalvars=no
autofallthrough=yes

[from_myvosp]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/6011)
exten => s,n,Hangup()

[my-phones]
exten => 6011,1,Dial(SIP/6011)
exten => 6011,n,Hangup()
exten => 6012,1,Dial(SIP/6012)
exten => 6012,n,Hangup()

exten => _0.,1,Dial(SIP/myvosp_outgoing/${EXTEN})
exten => _0.,n,Hangup()

Does someone know what I should put in sip.conf and extensions.conf to get
this working?

Thank you.