Re: [Ekiga-list] Research paper on Ekiga accepted

Hi,

That looks interesting, thanks for that paper. Will it be publicly available any time soon ?

thanks,

Le lundi 30 août 2010 à 15:37 +0530, chaitanya mehandru a écrit :
Hi Damien/All,
My name is Chaitanya. I had been a member of ekiga-list while working on the ekiga performance analysis on moblin 1.0. I wish to congratulate the ekiga community as my paper on comparison of performance of ekiga vs skype on mobile paltforms got accepted at a an International MultiConference in Poland ( See paper# 162 under the heading MMAP'10 - 3rd International Symposium on Multimedia - Applications and Processing, http://www.papers.imcsit.org/author/list_papers.php ) . The paper shows results/analysis  of how ekiga performs better than skype on low-power architecture based platforms and is greatly acceptable as a video-conferencing application on Mobile Internet Devices running moblin.

To my knowledge, this is the first paper focussing on ekiga and would be happy to see some more research coming up.

Regards,
Chaitanya

--
 _     Damien Sandras