Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga registers with STUN.ekiga.net, but test 500 ekiga net does not work

On 28/08/10 12:37, Karl Thompson wrote:

Hello

I have SLED Linux 10, and precompiled Ekiga was supplied with it.

I can hear myself in configuration druid test.

I seem to be able to register with STUN.ekiga.net, I think!

But I try to test with sip:500 ekiga net, and it does not work. Seems to expect a PCMU but receives PCMA payload?

It seems you are right. Maybe this is because ekiga.net was updated some time ago, and there is a mismatch between it and the old ekiga v2 you are using. But it should work when you call someone, and not ekiga.net. You can also try ekiga v3.

Cheers,