Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:49:02 +0200
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
To: chaitanya mehandru <chinku linux gmail com>
Cc: ekiga-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Research paper on Ekiga accepted

That looks interesting, thanks for that paper. Will it be publicly
available any time soon ?

thanks,

Le lundi 30 ao?t 2010 ? 15:37 +0530, chaitanya mehandru a ?crit :

Hi Damien/All,
My name is Chaitanya. I had been a member of ekiga-list while working
on the ekiga performance analysis on moblin 1.0. I wish to
congratulate the ekiga community as my paper on comparison of
performance of ekiga vs skype on mobile paltforms got accepted at a an
International MultiConference in Poland ( See paper# 162 under the
heading MMAP'10 - 3rd International Symposium on Multimedia -
Applications and Processing,
http://www.papers.imcsit.org/author/list_papers.php ) . The paper
shows results/analysis  of how ekiga performs better than skype on
low-power architecture based platforms and is greatly acceptable as a
video-conferencing application on Mobile Internet Devices running
moblin.

To my knowledge, this is the first paper focussing on ekiga and would
be happy to see some more research coming up.

Regards,
Chaitanya