Re: [Ekiga-list] VoipCheap calls does not work

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:30:23 +0200
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> Try checking off all the video codecs and make a call.
>
> If it does not work, make a bug report on bugzilla and attach the -d 4
> output.

In the mean to use more than one of accounts in the same time, I hope is better to have those preferences about video/audio codecs sticked to the every account, not the app-wide.

Do you know - could I ask that future in bugzilla?

//Dima