Re: [Ekiga-list] nikolai: Wanted to know if it was okay to use ekiga 3.2.7 over my current 3.2.6

> There was a bug when ekiga won't receive calls when ih has previously
> received a call while in communication, but it was fixed in 3.2.7 cf.
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?h=gnome-2-26&id=3b636f02e.
> Maybe it has not been fixed completely...

Who knows, this may be related, however, there is certainly more
to the story. For instance, it happened quite a few times that
I received a call, from whatever reason cancelled it after a few
seconds (very small chance of another incoming call in the same
time) and yet the problems appeared.

Najpopularnejsi blog na Slovensku - http://blog.sme.sk/