[Ekiga-list] nikolai: Wanted to know if it was okay to use ekiga 3.2.7 over my current 3.2.6

Hi, I am running ubuntu 10.04 and wanted to know if I could upgrade my
ekiga 3.2.6 to 3.2.7 as some bugs occur with my current version of
3.2.6, such as Ekiga can't receive calls after some time and some
incoming calls won't ring but you can answer.  Since 3.2.7 is latest
version, I figured it probably got rid of those problems so I wanted to
know if I should update to 3.2.7?
--
Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com>