Re: [Ekiga-list] nikolai: Wanted to know if it was okay to use ekiga 3.2.7 over my current 3.2.6

I just upgraded to 3.2.7 yesterday on Ubuntu 10.04 as 3.2.6 wouldn't pass video correctly, and , half of the functions under the tool bar on top were not working or available. I wasted my time as there was no major change done in this version and 3.2.7 only had a few patches added. I myself, IMHO, wouldn't waste my time doing it, but if you do and it performs better for you then me then please let me know.

Amphibian  <william-t2 live com>