Re: [Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Hi wanted to know if it is possible to register my ekiga account on sipdroid client app for android phone

Hi, just tried to set stun server and i selected it in advance settings
and still the sipdroid client says registering and then goes to
registration failed (timeout).  I don't know what to do to get it
working, because if I put in my pbxes settings it works but the thing
with pbxes is that I feel that in my call set up through pbxes does not
get all my calls and does not make all my calls through the set up, I
have with google voice -> ipkall -> pbxes, thats why i want my ekiga
account to register with sipdroid because my calls work perfectly with
google voice -> ipkall -> ekiga.