Re: [Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Hi wanted to know if it is possible to register my ekiga account on sipdroid client app for android phone

Pass. All I can say is that my settings are identical to yours (using UDP), and I don't have any problems over a public wireless network using a stock Moto Milestone and Sipdroid 1.5.5 beta.

Cheers,
Dave