Re: [Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Hi wanted to know if it is possible to register my ekiga account on sipdroid client app for android phone

Hi Dave, thanks for the quick response, but when I changed the protocol
from tcp to udp, the red dot representing registration failed still
showed up.  But you said that it works on Android 2.1, do you think it
would not work on mine since I am using cyanogen mod 4.2.15.1 or it is
not working for me because I basically have a custom rom on it and not
the official?