Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.6 - worked once only

David Ford wrote:
> Hi Eugen
>
> On 15/04/10 08:49, Eugen Dedu wrote:
>> David Ford wrote:
>>
>>> . . . Loads removed . . .
>>> Do I need to phaff around with the router/some firewall or is everything
>>> working OK and I'm not doing something right?
>>> Is there some information in the log that I should be looking for
>>> specifically?
>>> Are these bits enough or do you want the whole log?
>>>
>> For me, they are not sufficient.  So the problem is that you cannot
>> succeed to register, is that right?  Please send the full -d 4.  You can
>> also look at the REGISTER packet and the answers.
>>
> I've attached the log - I hope it's small enough to get through

Well, I see an error:
2010/04/14 21:02:59.390	  0:09.229	                       	STUN	STUN
server 75.101.138.128:3478 unexpectedly went offline.

and afterwards I see that you send a few packets but you do not receive
any (in fact you do not receive any packet, but STUN had worked).

Does you network connection stop right after starting ekiga?!  Do ping
stun.ekiga.net and ping ekiga.net work?