Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.6 - worked once only

Hi Eugen

On 15/04/10 08:49, Eugen Dedu wrote:
David Ford wrote:

. . . Loads removed . . .
Do I need to phaff around with the router/some firewall or is everything
working OK and I'm not doing something right?
Is there some information in the log that I should be looking for
specifically?
Are these bits enough or do you want the whole log?

For me, they are not sufficient.  So the problem is that you cannot
succeed to register, is that right?  Please send the full -d 4.  You can
also look at the REGISTER packet and the answers.

I've attached the log - I hope it's small enough to get through
David