Re: [Ekiga-list] Need Help: Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Communicate STX

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

 That's what I'm trying to do. There's no mail list associated with that
Web site and I've no idea where to turn for help. Thought someone here
might have enough knowledge to point me in the right direction.

  Update: I ran another Google search this morning and discovered the
Logitech linux team's Web site. That lead me to discover that the QC
Communicate STX is a non-UVC camera that uses the gspca drivers. Because I
have these drivers loaded (gspca_zc3xx, gspca_main, videodev, v4l1_compat),
the problem should be something else.

  If the appropriate driver is loaded (and the camera is recognized by both
CamStream and Ekiga), where do I next look for the problem? Is there yet a
third application that could capture and display images from the STX?

Rich