Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Need Help: Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Communicate STX

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, peasthope shaw ca wrote:

CamStream is _supposed_ to work, but it's not working here.

The camera light does not come on.

  Light comes on with CamStream, but not with Ekiga.

Seems best to solve the problem for CamStream before tackling Ekiga.

  That's what I'm trying to do. There's no mail list associated with that
Web site and I've no idea where to turn for help. Thought someone here might
have enough knowledge to point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Peter,

Rich