Re: [Ekiga-list] BETA test for a new Ekiga.org WebSite

Le vendredi 30 octobre 2009 à 00:16 +0100, yannick a écrit :
Le jeudi 29 octobre 2009 à 21:19 +0100, Michal Svoboda a écrit :
> yannick wrote 1581 bytes:
> > The new infrastructure behind the website, which is based on the well
> > know open source Drupal framework, will allow us to update the content
> > or the theme of the website much more easily.
>
> Everyone seems to move to Drupal now. Make sure you understand the
> security aspects of this mammoth. I did a blitz check and it seems
> /cron.php is world wide accessible.

If some people on the mailing list are interested in WEB design and want to improve the website design, please
do not hesitate to collaborate to a new skin or to improvements to the current skin so that we present the best
community website possible.

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be