Re: [Ekiga-list] BETA test for a new Ekiga.org WebSite

yannick wrote 1581 bytes:
> The new infrastructure behind the website, which is based on the well
> know open source Drupal framework, will allow us to update the content
> or the theme of the website much more easily.

Everyone seems to move to Drupal now. Make sure you understand the
security aspects of this mammoth. I did a blitz check and it seems
/cron.php is world wide accessible.

Content-wise it seems to be nice. I appreciate the move.

Regards,
Michal Svoboda