Re: [Ekiga-list] BETA test for a new Ekiga.org WebSite

Hi,
The new website looks good. Compilation steps in Linux are well documented; but I think that the same lacks for Windows. Moreover from then problems which I've been facing since last few days, I also suggest that some page of FAQs, mail archives, etc. should also be clearly visible. Details of compilation on Redhat, Fedora are also insufficient. Screenshots should also show multi user conference. These are merely my suggestions; No intentions of being offensive :-)).

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Sohil Shah