[Ekiga-list] Unable to see video on ekiga using openmcu

Hi,
         I have connected 3 ekiga end points to open mcu. I am able to transmit audio but not video. At the one of the ekiga end point, I can see local video through webcam but when I select remote video, OpenMCU logo is seen.  Open mcu conference is created with video support. Is it necessary to have a webcam on local machine to view remote images ?  I am not sure whether the issue is with openmcu or ekiga.

The following is the status window of open mcu conference. The third end point in not visible in the below given log as I've just disconnected it.  Let me know if you need more details.

 Room Name   Room Members
sohil
 Name   Duration   Codec   RTP Packets/Bytes tx   RTP Packets/Bytes rx   TX Video frame rate/RX Video frame rate
admin 1:29:40.143 G.711-ALaw-64k/G.711-ALaw-64k
H.261/H.261
269005/43040800 282525/45204000 10.0004/25.0004
user [10.100.1.168] 1:16:24.932 G.711-ALaw-64k/G.711-ALaw-64k
H.261/H.261
229248/36679680 229257/36681120 10.0001/

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sohil Shah

--
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated.Company has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.