Re: [Ekiga-list] convert from pstn line to ekiga

Hello Fedor,

      I'm not an ekiga expert, but I don't think it is possible using ekiga.

      With asterisk, this could be done with an fxo (or ata with fxo) port connected to the pstn. You would then route the outgoing call over the voip connection to wherever. Many asterisk users are doing this with their cell phone's 'buddy' list, where they have their cell phone number as one of the five buddies with unlimited calling, no minutes counted. they make all outgoing calls from their cell phone through their home asterisk setup.

      If ekiga can handle a pstn connection bridged to the voip connection, perhaps it can be done... I'll let the ekiga experts comment here.

      --terry