[Ekiga-list] convert from pstn line to ekiga

Hi,

I was wondering whether or not this  was possible?

I'd like to dial in a landline number (my home number) and have it redirected to ekiga, then I want to use some sort of call forwarding to make ekiga call a certain number....

why would I want to do this? 'cause then i could call the landline using a mobile phone and it would redirect into an internation number and all i'll be charged by is the local call (very cheap) and the ekiga call to the international number (even cheaper)

i know it sounds magical, but i think it's doable