[Ekiga-list] Echo test failure on Windows XP, Ekiga 3.0.2

Hello. I am a new user.

I know little about Windows XP or Ekiga. I have installed Ekiga 3.0.2 and the configuration thing complained that it could not set up the network stuff and it referred me to a web page about port forwarding.

I have a BT HomeHub 2 router and I have experimented with port forwarding settings on it, to no avail. They are currently set to those at the bottom of http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=58&action="" and I can easily try different settings. On Windows I have ZoneAlarm turned off.

I can't work out how to get any output from ekiga with -d 4, it doesn't print anything, it just gives me a new prompt even though Ekiga is still running. Is that debug output a Linux-only feature?

When I start Ekiga it appears to register my Ekiga account quite happily and find my audio and video devices just fine. When I call 500 ekiga net the call connects. However, I get no audio or video coming back during the call.

Can anyone help?

I'm sorry if I missed a webpage that would help, I've been a little lost among the various ones, and not sure which versions of what they still worked for.

Thanks,

Mary