[Ekiga-list] Ekiga locking up when hanging up test call

I tried making a test call with Ekiga 3.2.0 with the Test Call
service. When I tried to hang up, Ekiga locked up and I could not
perform any functions. There was no terminal output for the entire
session, which included me configuring the client:
jaunty2 laptop:~$ ekiga
Killed
jaunty2 laptop:~$

The "killed" happended when I clicked "close" from the taskbar context
menu (KDE). I was told that the application is not responding (I
already knew that) and given an option to terminate, which I did.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il