[Ekiga-list] Newbie - "Your credit is too low to complete this call"

Hi,

I'm trying Ekiga for the first time, v3.01 on Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope Alpha 6. I got my SIP account (enterlin ekiga net) and I went through the configuration druid with no problems. I did not get the broadcard.com dialout account.

When I try the echo test (sip:500 ekiga net), I hear "Your credit is too low to complete this call. Please buy credit and try again." I've looked through the Ekiga Wiki, did some Google searching (including the mail list archives), but didn't find this mentioned.

I see many statements that an Ekiga.net account is free. Has that changed? Do I need a dialout account even for the echo test? Or is something else wrong, that is causing this message?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tom