Re: [Ekiga-list] Call for ekiga testing

Hi,
   Sorry for late reply. How did the testing go? If you might have some testing to be done,please let me know. We can work out some time.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
In three hours, is it possible to you?

chaitanya mehandru wrote:
Hi,   I can be with you for the testing of ekiga svn. But my timezone is
probably different from yours and we can find a suitable time to work things
out.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:11 AM, Eugen Dedu