Re: [Ekiga-list] Call for ekiga testing

Hi,
   I can be with you for the testing of ekiga svn. But my timezone is probably different from yours and we can find a suitable time to work things out.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:11 AM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone test ekiga SVN version (or debian snapshots/3.1.1) with me tomorrow?  We will test various codecs, how video works, if there are problems etc.  Something like http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Pre-release_test#Ekiga_2.9_Pre-tests