Re: [Ekiga-list] question of using Ekiga to KEK (fwd)

I have the very same problem with SuSE 11.1 (and 11.0 before that). I have
to stick with SuSE 10.3 and the Ekiga 2.x version.  The Ekiga mailing list
is full of messages about problems with Ekiga and Ubuntu, but the problems
are broader than that.  It may be partly due to some major changes in
audio systems in the more recent OS releases, but I am sure that ekiga
has gone bad as well.

Joe Comfort