Re: [Ekiga-list] mailing list archive-now trying to debug ekiga

Sorry about this.

When I first  emailed I should have sent this as it may hold some kind of clue. Its the report that I was getting at first and carried out the instructions, after this I was able to log on to ekiga.net. But I was still unable to do an echo test.

Ekiga did not manage to configure your network settings automatically. You can still use it, but you need to configure your network settings manually.

Please see http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Enable_port_forwarding_manually for instructions

Thanks

Ashley