From: ekiga-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:ekiga-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Eugen Dedu
Sent: Montag, 20. Juli 2009 18:49
To: Ekiga mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] About Ekiga, and possible evolution

David Andrey wrote:
Hello,

First of all ... thanks for Ekiga ! Great software and works well.

I use Ekiga version 3.0.2 (Windows) to test our embedded SIP Endpoint
since some weeks now. It will not be any concurrence J (PC is still
needed on the other end).

I could see that sometimes Ekiga replies on SIP INVITE with a
destination IP of 10.0.0.120.  This IP does not exists on my networks
(172.x.x.x).  Is this a know issue ?

No.  What is your ifconfig output?  Could you also send us the -d 4 output?

For my  use, it will be great to have the following features:

1.       MJPEG Codec, RFC 2435

This is a very big codec, each frame is a JPEG, I personally do not think that someone wants to implement it.

2.       Choice of the Network Interface

Could you explain more?  And why do you need that?

Will be a Version 3.2.x for Windows available soon ?

Yes, see previous e-mails on the list.