[Ekiga-list] About Ekiga, and possible evolution

Hello,

First of all … thanks for Ekiga ! Great software and works well.

I use Ekiga version 3.0.2 (Windows) to test our embedded SIP Endpoint since some weeks now. It will not be any concurrence J (PC is still needed on the other end).

I could see that sometimes Ekiga replies on SIP INVITE with a destination IP of 10.0.0.120.  This IP does not exists on my networks (172.x.x.x).  Is this a know issue ?

For my  use, it will be great to have the following features:

1.       MJPEG Codec, RFC 2435

2.       Choice of the Network Interface

Could this be options for a further release ?

Will be a Version 3.2.x for Windows available soon ?

Best regards
David Andrey