Re: [Ekiga-list] Win32 Ekiga 3.2.5 preview

Stuart Lesnett schrieb:
On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 22:54 +0200, yannick wrote:

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
available at http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ . They are the files
containing 3.2.5 . I think that is about what I can achieve at the
moment. Refinements will follow. Please test!! If you do not have
Windows, free some 30 -50G partition on one of your disks, google for
"Windows 7" (I think MS is doing a good job now), get it, install it,
convince grub to start it (may be tricky), install Ekiga and test.
Michael
Following it to users ml:

If you use windows, please test this version:
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.5-release.exe (18MB)

Please report issues with it.

Best regards,
Yannick

Yannick I have downloaded your new windows and installed it.  I
experienced NO problems during the install.

After the install the WOULD NOT load an ERROR message "Ekiga is free
Voice over IP phone has encountered a  problem and needs to close".

Upon clicking on the more information line, the following appears Error
signature, AppName: ekiga.exe  App/Ver: 3.2.5.0 ModName: ekiga.exe.  New
line Modver: 3.2.5.0 Offset: 000c1e5c.

It seemed to unstall very thing and I've even tried rebooting long to
encounter the same error.  I'm currently running XP,sp1,sp2,sp3.

Stu (wsl3rd)

Thanks for testing. I interpret your findings as a crash on startup. If I only could find a computer to reproduce it. I tried Ekiga on a couple of XP installations all sp2 and single core. Thanks again.
Michael