Re: [Ekiga-list] Any suggestions where I can get a free SIP address?

David Fox a écrit :
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM, yannick<sevmek free fr> wrote:
>> In the meantime, you can call using the IP address:
>> sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
>
> But if the main server won't register the email address, then it won't
> work at all, right? Especially considering both stable (9.04 release

If you use the IP directly, Ekiga wont use any server at all. It might
work, depending on NAT issues...

> version of ekiga) and stable 3.2.5 (self-compiled) quickly segfault
> seconds after displaying "can't register" messages.

Interesting; could you please report a backtrace following this
procedure with 3.2.5?
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#Getting_the_stack_backtrace

Best regards,
Yannick